Summer School: Huck Finn Chs. 10-13
Remember to put your name (first initial and last name: dconlay) at the top of your comments. Please write your answers using complete sentences. Begin each chapter section by identifying the chapter. Begin each questionby identifying the question number.
35. What did Huck and Jim find sewed up in the lining of an old blanket
36. After Jim got bit by the rattlesnake, what did he have Huck do with the rattles?
37. Why does Huck think that Jim got bit by the snake?
38. What two objects did they find in the stomach of the catfish?
39. Who is Sarah Williams?
40. Where is Sarah from?
What three ways did Mrs. Loftus ascertain Sarah's true gender?
41. The way she
42. The way she
43. The way she
44. What is a tow-head?
45. What two items did Huck and Jim decide to NOT "borrow?"
46. According to Huck Finn, how much do steamboat captains make per month?
47. What's the name of the wreck?
48. According to Huck Finn, how many wives did Solomon have?